Kiddy Gras Pajama Party Info
Hopefully by now you've heard about the Kiddy Gras Pajama Party, that takes place downstairs in the Celebration Hall at the same time as Mardi Gras on Saturday night from 6:30 to midnight. Here are some things we think you may want to know:
- Kiddy Gras is open to kids from 3 to 12 years old.
- The cost is $15 for one child, $10 for the second, and $5 for subsequent children. For anyone volunteering for a three-hour shift at Mardi Gras, the tickets for Kiddy Gras will be $10 for the first child and $5 for subsequent children. Please note that volunteers also get into Mardi Gras for free.
- Teens who would like to volunteer for a three-hour shift during Kiddy Gras get free admission to the show outside of their shift. These individuals should contact Stefi Schafer, and she will confirm when you will be working.
- There will be a space designated for older kids (ages 9 to 12) at Kiddy Gras, where they can be with friends and socialize for the evening. Later in the evening, there will be movies geared toward their interests and age group.
- For younger children, there will be games and playtime, and a movie and quiet rest time later in the evening. Kids are invited to bring a sleeping bag and pillow.
- There will be snacks available, but kids should eat dinner before coming to the event.